Saturday, July 30, 2016
Friday, July 29, 2016
I am excited to be back on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog, today!
Thursday, July 28, 2016
The Hello Darlin' Stack is full of bright colors and beautiful prints. It has been a while since I worked with the stack. It was time to change that!
- Attach the two prints to form a background mat for an A2 card.
- Attach the circle diecut to the mat towards the bottom third of the card.
- Attach yellow strip to overlap the bottom of the circle.
- Attach the embellishments (sentiment, banner, and camera) to the card.
Monday, July 25, 2016
- Become a follower of this blog (Kissin' Krafts)
- Follow Kissin' Krafts on Facebook
- Follow Kissin' Krafts on Instagram
- Follow DCWV on Facebook
- Follow DCWV on Instagram
Saturday, July 23, 2016
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Friday, July 8, 2016
I also included the Magical Unicorns stamp set on this card. When I first saw the image of the unicorn sitting down, I imaged it sitting on a cloud. I stamped the image and colored in with a variety of markers. The image is cut out and attached between the layers of clouds. I stamped the remaining clouds in a similar ink as the background cardstock. The sentiment stamped in the same color. To finish the card by added a few die cut stars.
Thursday, July 7, 2016
Today I am using two stacks that will be available soon at Hobby Lobby stores, Watercolor and Embossed White stacks!
While the paint splatters are drying, it was time to piece the layers together. I used a variety of prints and one sheet of vellum to highlight the photo. The photo is attached to one fun print and set aside. A different print and vellum are attached together and matted onto the final print slightly tilted. The matted photo is attached to the top. A pineapple diecut is attached to the corner using a foam square.
Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Saturday, July 2, 2016
Do you remember back in middle school, how you would doodle in your notebook? I felt like that is what my 'belong to' page should look like. So when I saw the Worship Him set, I knew it would be perfect for this project! I randomly stamped the images around the page and colored them in with markers. I also included a couple of sayings that with included in the set. I felt they fit the purpose of the page perfectly. I finished the page by stamping my name using the Soft Letters Clear Stamps.
|1. Comment on the Joy Clair blog and the blogs of each participate along the way!|
Friday, July 1, 2016
The colors are perfect and the theme is SUMMER.
Here is the card I made for the challenge. A few more colors were added and to me, summer is all about flowers!
- Create a new card, bible journaling or project using the theme of the challenge posted above. Use of Joy Clair products is optional.
- Post your project on your personal blog or online gallery.
- Please directly link to the Joy Clair blog in your post.
- Add a direct link to your project using the InLinkz below.
- Projects must be NEW, no back linking, please.
- Number of entries is unlimited.
Take a look at this sketch:
DCWV - Modern Metallics Stack
The Greeting Farm - Celebrate & Enjoy stamps and dies