Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tons of projects in the works!

So I have actually had time making a variety of cards, scrapbook pages and wedding invitations this week!  I am loving it!  Now that I have cleaned and organized my room, I have been letting the kiddos in the room while I work (probably not the best idea, but it works)! So they are having a blast bouncing on the bed, so I am getting some work done!  (In between my daughter's fits...gotta love teething)!  Here is one card that I made:



Once again I used kraft cardstock...I cannot stop...please help me (just kidding...don't send help...I'm not in need of a kraft intervention quite yet)!
I used  my Slice machine to cut out the scallop circles and hand cut them to turn them into flowers.  I embossed the circle with Cuttlebugs Swiss Dots and brushed it with black ink.  I used white ink to stamp the Studio G stamp.  The patterned paper is from Adorn It.

5 comments:

  1. yea you for creating again :) love the sunflower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the sunflower. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card - love your flower..very striking. :)

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad challenge. :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the flower its super. Thanks for joining us at The Craty Pad this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so loving this big sunflower, Jessi...toooo cuuute!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete