Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Baby you're the one...

So I have been cranking out projects this week!  I need to send a special Thank You to my wonderful husband, for giving the time I was craving locked up in my craft room!
I LOVE Lily Bee Designs!  The vintage feel of the papers, the colors, what more can you ask for?  I created this following layout using "This & That" papers.


All the papers are from Lily Bee.  Along with the red alpha stickers and the stamp.  I also used AC Thickers and Cosmo Cricket small alphas. To add a little 3D to the page, I made the flower at the top of the page using a Fiskar circle punch and Basic Grey button.

I also use decorative scissors to cut the edge of the photo mat. I simply folded the edge over and inked the scallops, so they would stand out more.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment