Thursday, October 13, 2011

Falling in love with new stamps...

Wow, what a hectic week, so far!  Life stuff has been occupying most of my time this past week.  However, I did managed to sneak in a quick and simple card.  I came across this stamp company,       A Muse Studio Stamps. And I have been drooling over their cute stamps.  As I was searching their website, I came across their blog with a challenge.  So decided to set some time to participate in the challenge. The challenge is to use a stamp to form the background on a card.  Although, I sadly do not have any of their stamps, I used a stamp from Studio G (you know...one of those in the $1 bin at Michael's).  So here is the card:
Supplies:
Recollection Kraft Cardstock
Pink cardstock from scrap pile
Studio G Stamp
Adhesive and Pop Dot
Memento Black Ink

I hope you have a great day and please come back on the 15th for my first reveal with cardabilities!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you found as at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog! Great card...Love the pop of pink bandage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, I love your band-aids! Thanks for joining us at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute cute card! Love the pop of the pink!

    ReplyDelete