Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello, June!


Hello, everyone! Thank you for stopping by Gel-a-tins today!Can you believe that it is the first day of June? Already? So that means BBQs, beach fun and Father's Day. Yep, that's right, Father's Day is a few weeks away! So there is no better time to start creating that special card for that special man in your life!

Today I am going to show you another CAS card. I find it had to make masculine cards, so it is easier (for me) to create a clean and simple card.

Using the fanastic Cheveron-tastic Stamp set, here is the card I created:

I was debating on adding a splash of color, but decided against it. Starting with a solid white cardstock, I created a A2 size card. With the leftover cardstock, I decided to create a window-effect (with a circle diecut) to place up top of the front. Before adhering the window, I stamped several lines using a stamp from the Cheveron-tastic set. (I choose to do 1 color, but would look awesome to do in a variety of colors...such as in a rainbow!) I added the simple sentiment to the window cardstock. Using 3D dots, I attached the window to the card.


Once again, thank you for stopping by Gel-a-tins! Be sure to stop by on a regular basis to see an awesome variety of projects that our DT creates! We aim to inspire!

Have a great day!

Jessi P.

Gel-atins Stamp Set - Cheveron-tastic

Other Supplies:
Mohawk Cardstock
Spellbinders Circle Die Cut
Paper Studio Black Ink
Studio G Stamp


1 comment:

  1. Lovely C&S card hunny!!

    YOU better Head over to TTT ASAP! and Check out the winners post! by 6pm 4th June 2012, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete