Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Circles of Love for Lily Bee!

Happy Tuesday! I am excited to  share this card with you! I just finished it this morning and could not wait to share.

I love the Double Dutch Collection from Lily Bee Design and Spellbinders Circle Die-cuts:

 
I felt that the card needed some dimension, so I used foam dots on a few of the circles to make them POP off the card!
 
 
The sentiment is made using Lily Bee Alpha Stickers and a stamp from Stampendous. To finish the card, I added a couple brads and wrapped Trendy Twine around the bottom of the card.


 
Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!


Supplies:
Lily Bee Design - Double Dutch and Alpha Stickers
Spellbinders - Circles
Stampendous Sentiment Stamp
Trendy Twine - Kraft Twine
Foam Dots
Brown Ink


Playing along with the following challenge:
The Paper Shelter - Punch/die cuts
Simply Creat Too - Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment