Monday, January 28, 2013

Prickley Pear Monday!

Hello, Prickley Pear fans! Hope you all had an amazing weekend! I managed to set some time aside and create! That made my weekend :)

Here is my Monday card for Prickley Pear:


I switched it up alittle and decide to create a small 4in square card. I had so much fun doing a card this size and shape, I might be doing more soon!!

I took some stamps from the new Winter CHA release to start this project. I used the bird stamp and decided it was perfect to paper-piece the image and added foam dots to 'pop' the bird off the card. I used a die-cut to form the window and the frame. I felt the sentiment should be short and sweet and decided to stamp it on a simple strip of paper, embellished with a button/twine combo.


Thank you for stopping by today! Please stop by the Prickley Pear blog to see the talented design team's card being revealed today!

Have a great day!

Playing along in the following with:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Paper-piecing

Supplies:
Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps - Spring Flourished Ovals (sentiment) and Winter CHA Bird
Basic Grey Lucille Paper Collection
Spellbinders - Label Three
Trendy Twine - Kraft twine
Misc. Button
Foam Dots
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Your paper piecing is fantastic! I love the mix of papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your bird is so pretty and sweet, love all that paper piecing thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Such sweet patterns! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete