Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's my Visible Image Day!

Can you believe that it is Tuesday? (Feels like Monday, with the federal holiday yesterday!) Since it is Tuesday, that means I have another Visible Image creation to share with you today! Today I am sharing a card/invite that I made using the Movie Set from Visible Image.

Some may know that Sunday are the Oscars. A time to celebrate movies! As a film major in college, I always watched the award show. (However, times have changed! Having kiddos means less time watching movies!) But, any who...

Here is my card using the Movie Set stamp set:



**When I had this card in mind, I bought glitter gold letters to use from 'Oscars'. However, I think I left them in the plastic bag and threw them away. So I went with the white glitter letters.

I love the Movie Set stamp set! My favorite are the different size film strips! I am waiting for the perfect picture to make a scrapbook layout using the larger one.

This card is very simple to make.  The film strip is stamped on to the card. Using different letter stickers, I created the sentiment for the card.

To add alittle something extra to the card, I decided to emboss the clapperboard image with black embossing powder.

 
Have you created any projects that focus on LOVE? If so, we would love to invite you to the Visible Image monthly challenge! Click HERE to go the the blog for details!
 
Join our Facebook group for more Visible Image inspiration!
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you enjoy the Oscars this weekend!
 
Supplies:
Visible Image - Movie Set
Paper Studio - Glitter Letter Stickers
Lily Bee Alpha Sticker
AC Black Embossing Powder

Playing along with:
CAS-ual Fridays - White, Black plus 1 color


4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous and clever card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this Jessica! Awesome idea and it looks fabulous in black and white with just a hint of red! Thank you :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Brilliant design and fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very cool, creative card!! Wonderful!!! So glad you joined the fun at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

    ReplyDelete