Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Easter! gel-atins style!

Can you believe that Easter is less than 2 weeks away? Are you ready gel-a-tins friends? Today I am sharing a CAS Easter card using the gel-a-tins Easter Bunnies stamp set.

Here is my gel-a-tins Easter creation:


I took the back of the egg stamp and inked it up with the purple ink and stamped. Wiped the purple ink off and allowed the stamp to dry. Then I put brown ink on the egg stamp (design side) and stamped over the purple. I cut the eggs out and attached to the embossed cardstock. The next step is to stamp and cut the bunny image from the stamp set.


Thank you for stopping by today! Looking for more gel-a-tins inspiration? Join the gel-a-tins Facebook page!

Supplies:
gel-a-tins - Easter Bunnies
Mohawak Cardstock
Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
Cuttlebug Divine Swirls Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. this is totally adorable!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be perfect to enter in my "Easter" Linky Party.Hope you will stop by and link up.


    Tara
    www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete