Monday, April 22, 2013

Playing along with TAWS today!

Today I decided to play along with the latest challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps:


I used The Alley Way Stamps Framed and Monster Mash to create this fun card:


I was inspired with the oranges and blues in the picture. I used a paper that had orange dots and other patterned papers with blue.


I am in love with the large images from The Alley Way Stamps! They make paper-piecing super easy!


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you guys are inspired to stop by The Alley Way Stamps and playing along with there latest challenge!

Supplies:
The Alley Way Stamps - Framed and Monster Mash
Lily Bee Designs - Double Dutch
Palette Ink - Black
Wiggle Eye

Playing along with:
The Alley Way Stamps - Inspiration Picture

1 comment:

  1. Jessi this is too cute! Love all the different paper patterns.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete