Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Pebbles Pockets saying Hello

It is my day on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog! I hope you stop by and check out my card, along with other design team creations!

This is the first project I have made using premade pockets. I received this Pebbles' pockets from the Butterfly Reflections, Ink shop and feel in love with the colors! The Front Porch collection has a beautiful combination of blues and pinks. I decided to focus on the blues in the collection.


If you are in need of making a quick card, these pockets are the solution! From cards to layouts, these pockets add such an elegant feature to any project!


Supplies used from the Butterfly Reflections, Ink shop:


Pebbles - Front Porch 6x6 paper pad

Thank you for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love how you used that pocket and I really love the background patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete