Friday, February 6, 2015

DCWV Layered Birthday Card

Hello, DCWV friends! It is Jessi here. Today I am sharing a fun card using one of DCWV Premium Paper Collection! This collections come with 5 different cardstocks and textures that go perfectly together to create any project.
 
Here is the card I created:
 
 
To start the project, I decided which papers I was going to start of with.

 
 
 Now it is time to create the card base (made from a greyish brown cardstock from the DCWV Naturals Stack) and the layers to go on the front of the card.
 
 
 
 The vision of the card includes the sentiment off to the right and will add embellishments to the left. So to begin, attach a strip of the yellow cardstock towards the bottom of the card. Stamp the sentiment.
 
 
 For the flowers, I fussy-cut a few of the flowers from the patterned paper. To add dimension to the card, I used a foam dot on the larger flower.
 
 
 At first I thought the card would be finished, however, it felt like it was missing something. So out came some fun DCWV Gem Stickers.
 
 
The gems were added to the top right corner of the card for the finishing touch!
  
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
 
Supplies:
-DCWV Premium Paper Collection


1 comment:

  1. that's sooooo beautiful! like a georgia o'keefe painting. love it!

    ReplyDelete