Saturday, May 30, 2015

You're a Good Egg

It has been a lazy Saturday around the house, so I managed to sit down at my craft table and play along with the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.

 
I recently bought a few Paper Smooches stamp sets from JoAnn's. When I saw the current sketch challenge, an idea came to mind! It was time to break open the Wake Up stamp set.

Here is the sketch:
And here is my take:

 
 
This was an easy card to put together. In fact, so easy that my five year old daughter made one as well! The hardest part of this card (for me, anyway) was the coloring of the bacon. I continue my goal of improving my coloring skills.
 
What to check out the current Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge? Check out the information HERE!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
 
Jessi
 
Paper Smooches stamps used:
 


2 comments:

  1. What a super clever take on the sketch! Love the bacon. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love how you interpreted the sketch, so clever! Who doesn't love eggs and bacon?

    ReplyDelete