Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Poppin' by to say...

Hello, Pretty Cute Stamp fans! We have been experiencing some heavy rain and flooding here in Texas. Perfect weather to stay inside and work in the craft room!

Today I am working with the super adorable Snack Time stamp set.
 
 

 
I grabbed a few prints from a 6x6 paper pad and used a few to cover the front of an A2 card base. I used a circle die to cut a circle out of white cardstock. I used the popcorn images from the Snack Time stamp set and stamped them randomly onto the circle. I also stamped the bucket of popcorn and colored it in with markers. The image is cut out and attached to the card using a foam dot. A sentiment is stamped onto a strip of cardstock and attached to the card. To finish the sentiment, I used foam alpha stickers.
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 

Supplies:
Pretty Cute Stamps - Snack Time

No comments:

Post a Comment