Saturday, May 14, 2016

Pink & Main Ever After

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Did you see Pink & Main's newest release! It is full of cute stamp sets! I hope you stop by and check them out HERE!

I am working with the adorable set, Ever After, to create a perfect CAS card
for the newly married couple.
 
 
 I used an embossed A2 card for the base of this simple card. I stamped the cake image and cut it out. Once the image is colored, I attached it to the card. A simple sentiment is stamped towards the bottom of the card.
 
 
 
To finish the card, I also included a sentiment on the inside of the card. 
 
What a perfect card to recreate when you are in a rush to give to a happy couple!
 
Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!
 
Do you love to participate in card challenges? Please check out the details HERE for Pink & Main's current challenge!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Supplies:
Pink & Main  - Ever After

No comments:

Post a Comment