Saturday, November 12, 2016

Pink & Main's Fur Friends

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! It is Jessi here from the Pink & Main design team. Did you see that the new November release. The release includes some super adorable stamp sets and tons of new dies. I have to be honest...I am in love with the oversized dies! Perfect for shaped cards!

Today, I am working with the Stitched Circle Dies and the Fur Friends stamps and coordinating dies:


I used the largest circle die to create the card base. Two circles are cut out of heavy cardstock and attached at the top. I used the large circle one more time on a print to cover the front. The next part of the card is created using the circle 2 sizes smaller. I stamped the cat image onto cardstock and colored in with a variety of markers. The sentiment is stamped onto a pendant die.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment