Friday, July 28, 2017

Let's Have Adventure

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! Do you like adventures? I would like to say that I do. But I have found that as I get older, my adventurous level is decreasing! We are taking the kids to their first waterpark in a few weeks. This will be my second time ever to one. I am sort of freaking out!

Today's card features the Sugar Peas Design's Lantern die and RV There Yet:


The lantern die cut is made using black cardstock. I also ran the die with white cardstock to get the center piece. The center piece is colored in using Distress Crayons. I blended them with a baby wipe. Once the cardstock is dry, I stamped the phrase onto the white cardstock. The lantern is attached to a starry print.


I used the following Distress Crayons: Spiced Pumpkin and Mustard Seed.


I love this lantern! Makes me want to go on a camping adventure...maybe when the temperatures cool down!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Jessi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment