Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cosmo Cricket Sketch

I have a dream (like many others) to have a card published! So when I came across this challenge/sketch at cosmo Cricket, I knew that I had to give it a shot. When it comes to a sketch, do you stick by it or do you use it as inspiration and see where it takes you?  I tend to do the latter! (Although, I sometimes stick with the sketch.)

Here is the sketch from Cosmo Cricket:
I have been trying to think of a card to use one of the cute kids from Odds & Ends collection, but I was looking at other entries, someone beat me to it! So here is the card I came up with (and yes, I did not stick to the sketch, I used it as inspiration):
And I continue to use my latest addiction (pop-dots)!

 Supples : Cosmo Cricket Circa Collection Papers, Tiny Alphas
                 Studio G Letter Stamps
                 Pop Dot



3 comments:

  1. Pretty Jessica, I started to use this collection too! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun, loving all the 3D details, but i cannot see any mention of our challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, you need to mention and link up to the challenge blog to be eligible to win the prize and be picked for top 3.
    hugs
    Zahreen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete