Friday, August 5, 2011

Skipping Stones Challenge

So I have have been working on a new business adventure.  All I can say right now, is that I am working on crafting several new cards.  I am enjoying that time I get to create!  Some of the cards are turning out and some just don't turn out the way you envision.  For inspiration, I went to my favorite source...the blog world!  I truly love searching the wide-range of talent out there!  Thanks for inspiring me! 

I love participating in challenges!  They are great when you are in a creative-block!  I used Skipping Stones sketch challenge for this card:
Supplies:
Kraft cardstock - Recollection
Pattern Paper - Adornit
Brads - Recollections
Twine - Misc
Ink - Frosted White by ColorBox

I love this sketch so much, I have a feeling I will be playing around some more this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is a super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. Great for a guy! Thanks so much for playing along at SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Love the way you 'tied the sentiment together'! Thanks for playing at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete