Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Honey, I Miss You!


Thank you for stopping by Gel-a-tins today! Today I would like to share with you a card I created with the Honey Bear Set.

The flowers in the Honey Bear Set were screaming for me to color them. Knowing that I am at beginner's level when it comes to using markers, I opted to break out my chalks and use them to create the flower scene. Using VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad, I stamped the image 3 times onto cream cardstock. Using one chalk color at a time, I started to color the scene. Once the coloring was complete, I used a large die-cut to create the tag. Adding the "Miss You" sentiment from the Honey Bear Set to finalize the tag.


For the final touches, I used a woodgrain embossing folder to create the backdrop of the card.  Deciding the card needed a pop of a brighter color, I added a strip of a reddish-pink. Topped it off with a button and raffeta ribbon.

Once again thank you for stopping by! Please take a look around the blog! Our DT has been sharing some amazing projects that will hopefully inspire your creative!

Jessi P.

Supplies Used:
Honey Bear Stamp Set - Gel-a-tins

Other:
Echo Park This & That Papers
Inkadinkadoo Chalks
VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
Paper Studio Embossing Folder
Misc. Button and Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment