Happy Thursday, everyone! I hope you are enjoying your week and finding some time to create something wonderful!
Today starts a new challenge over on the Little Tangles Challenge! It is all about the inside of your card!
Today I am sharing a scene card. The cutout on the front of the card reveals only part of the scene that is inside the card.
I cannot wait to see the creations that you come up with! Don't forget to link up your projects HERE!
Here are a few rules about the Little Tangles Challenge:
- Create a NEW project based on the challenge theme. Your project must fit within the challenge theme in order to be eligible to win.
- Submit your entry through the Inlinkz tool below. (If you have a blog, please link to the blog post with your challenge entry, not your entire blog!)
- Link back to our challenge and display our challenge graphic in your blog post.
- The use of Neat & Tangled stamps is not required, but it is strongly encouraged! If you don't own any Neat & Tangled stamps, check out the FREE digi stamps HERE
- You may enter as many times as you'd like.
- We'd love for you to be a follower of Little Tangles!
- You have until Sunday, March 16th at 11:59 EST to enter.