Friday, July 27, 2012

STOP and look :)

Hello, everyone! It's is Jessi with you today!  Today we will continue to showcase the Gel-a-tins newest releases- gelly jrs!

When I received the STOP sign gelly, I pondered for a few days to finalize the project I wanted to share with you guys.  I could not decide on one card, so today, I will be sharing two with you.

The first card is a CAS card with the STOP sign popping of the card with a foam dot.


The second card I wanted to make using a variety of symbols to make the message:


I also wanted to share a quick tip with you guys. Do you have trouble getting the ink to transfer to your clear stamps smoothly? I found this wonderful tip on how to help have a solid image when it came to stamping. First, cover the stamp/image that you are going to use with Versamark Watermark Ink pad. Then add the color you will be stamping the image in. And voila!


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!
Jessi



1 comment:

  1. Hi there - I'm Jenn, coordinator at Just Some Lines. I was stopping by to see if you'd like to do a guest designer spot at Just Some Lines? If you're interested, please send me an e-mail at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "Just Some Lines Guest DT Spot" in the subject line. I can tell you more about it when you e-mail me, but we are currently booking into the Fall and Winter. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete