Thursday, July 19, 2012

What are you looking at?

The last few weeks, I managed to complete a few layouts! Now I don't claim to be a scrapbooker, but hopefully soon my skills will reach that level!

Here my layout using a variety of American Crafts Papers:


When my daughter was a baby, I took so many pictures of her, trying to get that perfect picture of those chucky cheeks!  This was one of the better ones that I got!

Supplies:
American Crafts Papers
My Little Shoebox Chipboard Letters
Lily Bee Designs Alpha Stickers
American Crafts Thickers
Spellbinders - Scalloped Circles
Trendy Twine - Pink
Fiskars Circle Punch
Misc. Button

Thank you for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout, love the picture of your daughter too! My daughter was such a little ham when she was a baby! I just love chubby babies! Great banner with the twine!

    ReplyDelete