Friday, August 17, 2012

Hi, Friend! - DCWV

Happy Friday, all! I am excited! I found time to make a card for FUN! I have tried for the past few days, but my creative mojo has not been present! I came across a challenge from DCWV and loved the sketch!

Here is my card, using the Songbird Stack:


Do you want to see the sketch? Here it is:


I loved how this card turned out. I was smiling as I was making it!


The only bad thing about crafting this card, now I am out of foam dots! Guess I will be making a trip to the store!


Supplies:
DCWV Songbird Stack Pack
Recollection Kraft Cardstock
Foam Dots


Thanks for stopping by today! I am off to create some more! While the mojo still exists!

Playing along with the DCWV August Stack-a-holic Challenge!

Other challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Spots & Stripes

1 comment:

  1. Love this card too, really pretty Jessica! Thank you for joining our Spots 'n stripes challenge at Papertake Weekly this week :)

    ReplyDelete