Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Another Term with gel-a-tins!

Gel-a-tins Introduction Day

Getting to know Jessica P.


My name is Jessica Pascarella. I am excited to be a part of this awesome company for another term! Here is a litle something about me:
 
 I have been living in Texas for 10 years. I am a SAHM of 3 wonderful kids. My wonderful husband, is my biggest supporter. I credit my grandmother for introducing me to cardmaking. She has been creating her own cards for years. Due to her inspiration, I jumped in the papercrafting world around 8-9 years ago. My main love is cards, but have started to expand into scrapbooking and altered items. My biggest "addiction" is stamps. I love the number of ways you can use stamps, the techniques seem to be endless! Feel free to stop by to see my latest creations : Kissin' Krafts. I am truly excited to be a part of the Gel-a-tins Design Team!
 
Here are a few of my favorite projects that I have created using Gel-a-tins stamps:
 
Using Doodleflower Single Set:
 
 
Using Chrevrontastic Stamp Set:

 

Using Pine Tree Single Stamp:
 
 

Using Fall Kitty Single Stamp:
 
 

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you will check out the rest of the Gel-a-tins team!
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE how you used that little pine tree stamp to make a frosty white christmas tree! Love how it looks on kraft!

    ReplyDelete