Saturday, June 29, 2013

Avery Elle Challenge Sketch

I am so excited that I found some time to play along with Avery Elle's latest challenge! Once I saw the sketch, it just shouted pattern papers to me! 

Here is Avery Elle's sketch:

And here is my take:


I decided to use a variety of circle punches to create the patterned circles. The circles are attached randomly around the card. A diecut tag is added on top of the circles. To finish the card, I added the simple Avery Elle's sentiment, enamel dots, and a button.


Thank you Avery Elle for hosting another fun challenge! Cannot wait to see the next one!

Supplies:
Avery Elle - Oh, Baby stamp set
Trendy Twine - Posy Twine
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots

Playing along with:
Moxie Fab World - Mixy Matchy

3 comments:

  1. How fun it is to punch out pattern paper circles for the sketch, Jessica?! I love your paper choice and the fun mixy-matchy look! So glad that you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful mixed patterns on your card, Jessica. Great color combinations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete