Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Father's Day fwith Prickley Pear

Good evening, friends! I know that it has been a few days since I last posted! It has been quite the week! Everything has been focusing on  but I am glad to finally get back to crafting!

Today, I am playing catch-up with Prickley Pear. This card was posted last week and I am excited to show this card with you since Father's Day this weekend!

Using Prickley Pear's Tools ATC :


I took the background stamp and repeated the image twice to create the background. The background is covered with distressed ink to age the paper.

I know that this is a short post. I will be back next week with lots of fun projects!

Supplies:
Prickley Pear - Tools ATC HH0029UM

4 comments:

  1. What a fun Father's Day card! I love that tool-themed paper. :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
    (Blog Candy Giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect for a special dad.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete