Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hello Fall with Paper Smooches!

I am so ready for FALL! So tired of the hot and muggy weather! Luckily, our first "cold front" is suppose to arrive overnight and our highs tomorrow will be in the 80's... I guess that will have to due for now!
 
So to get in the fall mood, I am bringing out the fall wreath and crafting with some fall stamps!


 
When I saw the sketch for the current Paper Smooches' SPARKS Designer Draft Challenge, I knew exactly what I wanted to do! Here is the sketch:
 


And here is my take of the sketch:

 
This card was so easy to create! If you have the patience to color. Which can be a challenge for me, but I managed:)
 
I grabbed two of the leaves images from the Paper Smooches' Gently Seasoned stamp set. Once the ink was dry, then the coloring began! To finish the leaves banners, I attached the twine (Trendy Twine's Orange Truffle). The last step was to create the simple sentiment. The sentiment was made using a stamp (also from the Gently Seasoned set) and some tiny alpha letter stickers.
 
I am entering this card in the Paper Smooches' SPARKS Designer Draft Challenge, as well as their Guest Designer search.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Love those leaves! What a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea to create banners from leaves! Perfect for fall! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete