Monday, October 6, 2014

Lawn Fawn Cuteness

Today, I am sharing a fun project using some fun Lawn Fawn cuteness! When I first saw the Milk and Cookies stamp set, I knew it was a MUST-HAVE! But in all honesty, what Lawn Fawn isn't a MUST-HAVE?
 
 
The milk and cookie jar image are just shouting to be colored. So I broke out the colored pencils and began the process!  The plate, cookies, and milk glass were stamped on cardstock or paper and cut out. I wanted to make it look like the items were placed on a table, so the kraft cardstock is embossed with a woodgrain embossing folder. The sentiment is added to a speech bubble, created by the Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Border die.
 
Want to see the latest product to be added to the Butterfly Reflections, Ink shop?
Check out the store HERE!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Jessi (Kissin' Krafts)

1 comment: