Saturday, March 5, 2016

It's Ruff Missing You

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Pink & Main has a release coming on the 10th! Let me say, there are some extremely adorable sets coming out! I cannot wait for you to see them!

 Today, I am working with the new free stamp set, Lucky Dog, with a purchase of $30 or more.
 
 
I wanted to the dog stamp to be the star of the card. I decided to create a simple card to make this happen. The sentiment is stamped on the strip of paper next to the image.  The prints of the other papers give the card the additional character.
 
I used this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, to bring the CAS look to the card.
 
Please check out the upcoming blog posts to see more creations using the newest Pink & Main stamps! 
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessi
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the background paper and the little pooch is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is just the most gorgeous image - he is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete