Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps March Sneak Peeks

Who is ready for a sneak peek of the upcoming Pretty Cute Stamps March release? This release holds some of my favorite Pretty Cute Stamps sets of all time! I cannot wait for you to see the entire release!
  
Today I am giving you are sneak peek at the new Spring Flowers stamp set:

 

I keep seeing the idea of stacking pots on top of each other on Pinterest. I decided to include the stacked pots onto a card. I used the masking technique to block some parts of the stamp. I included a flower image in each pot. The images are colored on with a variety of markers. I simple sentiment is stamped below the pots. The card is created with a printed paper background.
Want to see more sneak peeks? Stop on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to see more! And don't forget to come back for the release blog hop starting this Friday!!
Thank you for stopping by today!


4 comments: