Monday, June 27, 2016

Hello Lovely! DCWV Minty Lace


Hello, DCWV friends! Did you hear the news? DCWV is releasing some new stacks at AC Moore stores. The stacks are all full of some amazing prints. Also introducing some new iridescent and pearl touches!

Today I am working with the new DCWV Minty Lace stack!


I really love the iridescent touches throughout this stack. I really waned to highlight the element by choosing a print for the background of the card. I also chose one of the journaling pockets included in the stack to put in the center of the card. I felt the card needed a touch of extra color, so I used a pendant die to cut out the mint green shape. To add dimension to the card, I included three wooden heart veneers. This was such a simple card to make and was finished in less than 10 minutes! Gotta love that!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Jessi

Supplies:
DCWV - Minty Lace Stack
Studio Calico - Wooden Veneers
Spellbinders - Pendant Dies

1 comment: