Saturday, June 25, 2016

Pink & Main Hello Sunshine


Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Who loves summer? Me personally...not my favorite! It is WAY to hot and sticky here in Texas. However, I do love the summer treats! Ice cream and snowcones are my favorite! So I fell in love with the new Pink & Main's So Cool stamp set!

I have been craving a snowcone lately, so I was inspired to use this set and here is the creation that I came up with:


I stamped the penguin image onto white cardstock and colored in the snowcone with a light pink marker. I used a darker pink and speckled the top of the cone. I felt it needed a little more, so I added some speckles of white gel pen ink. The image is cut out and set aside. I used the Pink & Main's Stitched Rounded Rectangle Dies and Scallop Waves Dies to create the scene background. I added a few cloud diecuts and a sun diecut (from the Warm Holidays Coordinating Dies). For the sentiment, I used the word die 'hello' in two colors and attached slightly offline. To finish the sentiment, I stamped 'sunshine' on the bottom right corner. 

Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Pink & Main - So Cool stamp set,

No comments:

Post a Comment