Thursday, July 28, 2016

DCWV Hello Darlin' Card

Hello, DCWV friends! It's Jessi from the Social Media Design Team. I have been cleaning my crafting area this past week. While I was making room for some new DCWV stacks, I came across one of my all-time favorites...Hello Darlin' Stack!

The Hello Darlin' Stack is full of bright colors and beautiful prints. It has been a while since I worked with the stack. It was time to change that!


This stack includes a sheet of diecuts to be used to embellish you projects. I love the camera diecut and decided to use it as the highlight of a card. I cut out a variety of prints and embellishments to create the card.


Instructions:
  1. Attach the two prints to form a background mat for an A2 card.
  2. Attach the circle diecut to the mat towards the bottom third of the card.
  3. Attach yellow strip to overlap the bottom of the circle.
  4. Attach the embellishments (sentiment, banner, and camera) to the card.
Such a simple and beautiful card to recreate!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Jessi


Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment