Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Enjoy the Summer


 Hello, Joy Clair friends!  I recently came back vacation and now I need another one...maybe a kid-free one! Our family vacation was a blast, however, I tend to schedule a ton of stuff and never get a chance to relax. So with that in mind, I came up with a perfect card!

Today's card uses the following stamp sets: April Showers, Let the Light Shine, and Raise your Glass



Interested in learning how I made these projects? You can find out the details on the Joy Clair blog!

What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational projects using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Facebook Group and our Color by Faith Facebook Group.
Thank you for stopping by!

Jessi
Supplies:
Joy Clair Stamps - April Showers, Let the Light Shine, and Raise your Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment