Friday, December 23, 2016

ADORNit Planner Prep Pt. 3

It is almost time to start using my new planner for 2017. I have been working on the final details and am looking forward to sharing them with you. You can check it out my previous planner posts HERE and HERE! I received the ADORNit Watercolor pencils and decided to used them for the rest of the monthly dividers.

May - August:

September - December:


There is a huge difference between colored pencils and watercolor pencils. It is hard for me to decide which ones I like better! Which one do you like better?

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

Jessi
ADORNit Planner - Calendar Girls Planner
ADORNit Watercolor Pencils

1 comment:

  1. I love both watercolor look and the pencil look, Jess. They are different but still beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete