Monday, December 12, 2016

You Are the Swan for Me

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! Did you see Avery Elle's newest release? It is simply adorable! You can see it in the Avery Elle section in the MarkerPOP store.

Today, I am working with the new Swans stamp set:


The swan image is stamped onto white cardstock and colored in with Chameleon Markers. The image is cut out and set aside. I used a rectangle die to start the panel on the card. I created the waves using a border die and added the layers to the panel. The swan image is added in between the waves.


To add some additional detail to the card, I stamped the tiny hearts into the white space of the card. I used NUVO Drops to color in the hearts. To finish the card, a sentiment is stamped towards the bottom of the card.


Please stop by the MarkerPOP blog to see the list of supplies used on today's project.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment