Friday, May 26, 2017

Sorry, Friend


Hello, MarkerPOP friends! I hope you are enjoying the beautiful day! This card seems fitting for today, because well...I am running behind. So better late than never right!?

I recently saw a video about using Zig Markers and creating a stain glass window look. I figured I would give it a try for today's card.

I am using the Waffle Flower's Enveloper Little Birdie stamp set to create the card below.


Starting with a piece of vellum, I stamped the image with embossing ink and covered the image with white embossing powder. I used a heat gun to melt the entire image. Once the embossing was cool, I flipped the vellum over and used a variety of ZIG Markers to color in the image. Because you are coloring on the backside, you can be forgiven for coloring outside of the lines.


When the coloring was completed, the vellum is trimmed down to size to fit on the front panel of the card. The sentiment is created using a couple different supplies. The 'SORRY' is created using a word die and black cardstock/ The 'FRIEND' is stamped and embossed in black onto the vellum.

I loved the stain glass technique and cannot wait to give it another try!


Please stop by the MarkerPOP blog for the list of supplies used on today's card!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment