Friday, May 5, 2017

You Are Out Of This World

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! This is the last day for Teacher Appreciation Week for our local schools. So I have been working on a few cards to hand out to our teachers. I found it challenge it make a card for my son to give to his teacher. I wanted the card to share some of his personality.

This month, the design team will be using a variety of different alcohol markers. One of my favorite marker brand is Chameleon Markers. I love how easy these markers are to use. The blending comes so easy with these markers. 

Today, I am working with the Lawn Fawn's Out of This World and a bunch of Chameleon markers.


I wanted to create a scene in the center of the cut out of the card. To start the card, I stamped the planet images and colored them with the alcohol markers. The spaceman image is also stamped onto white cardstock, colored in, and cut out. I used a few different grays to color in the background of the scene.  


To add some additional elements to the card, I added glossy accents to the spaceman's mask. I added "stars" to the scene, by adding enamel drops. The sentiment is stamped and embossed ink white on black cardstock. The cardstock is then cut out in a strip and attached to the card.


The following Chameleon markers were used to color in this card: RD2, RD4, VO2, VO4, OR3, OR4, YO2, YO3, CG5, CG8, BR2, PR4, BG4, BL3, BL6, BG4, PK3, NU1, NU2

Please stop by the MarkerPOP blog for the list of other supplies used on this card.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment