Saturday, September 9, 2017

Autumn Blessings

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! Are you ready for Fall? I know that I am. Besides the cooler temperatures, one of my favorite things about Fall is the changing colors of the trees. Sadly, where I live, we do not get to see the drastic change. But I am hoping when I visit the DC area next month that I will be lucky enough to witness a few yellow and orange in the trees!

With Fall on the mind, I brought out the super adorable Hero Art's Coloring Layers Autumn Trees stamp set to makes today's card:


Did you know that Hero Art has mini layering ink collections? They make it super simple to coordinate the colors according to a certain theme. Today, I am pairing up the Autumn collection with the Autumn Tree stamp set.

To start this card, I stamped the trunk of the tree with the brown ink. After that I continued with the different layers of leaves using red, orange and rust ink. The sentiment for the card is stamped below the tree. A stitched rectangle die is used to cut out the panel that will be attached to the front of the card. What a simple card to recreate!


Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Jessi


No comments:

Post a Comment