Saturday, February 10, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello, friends! I am back! I decided it was time to take a little break. At first, I was thinking about a three month break. But as the month went on...I was getting antsy. So I went to my craft desk and started a few different projects. And it felt good!  Maybe my mojo is back and kickin'!

With Valentine's Day coming up in a few days, I brought out my Simple Stories Love and Adore paper pad and created an adorable card.


To start off this card, I attached a floral print to the card base. The middle panel of the card is created by pairing up two different prints.  The highlight of the card is a doily print that is fussy-cut out of a paper pad.  The finishing touch for the card is the addition of three pink enamel dots.

Thank you for stopping by! I look forward to sharing more with you throughout the year!

Have a great day!

Jessi




No comments:

Post a Comment