Monday, February 19, 2018

My Love for Gnomes

Hello, friends!! I love gnomes! Cannot get enough of them! In fact, I got super excited when I saw that they are coming out with s new Gnomeo and Juliet movie! I loved the first one. I would love to have a gnome in my garden, but I am afraid it would 'walk' away...I don't think I could bare it! 

So to get my gnome fix, I have to use them when I create! I have been cleaning out my crafting supplies and I came across a mushroom house die set. It pairs perfectly with any gnomes! So I broke out my Simple Stories - Bloom & Grow paper pad and cut out one of the gnomes.


I used a variety of prints for the paper pad to create this card. A stamp to add the door to the mushroom house and this card was finish! I love the pieced look the card has when you use several different prints...just like a quilt!

Thank you for stopping by!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment