Friday, June 5, 2015

Create A Smile Guest Designer Call Entry

I am finally going to throw my name into the Create A Smile Stamp July Guest Designer Search. I love the Create A Smile images! And would love to be part of the talented team! You can check out the details, HERE!
 

Here is my Create A Smile creation using their Underwaterlove stamp set.


To create this card, I used a few different watercolor techniques to form the background. (Honestly, I tried one technique...ink smooshing, and it didn't really work out. So I finished it off with a traditional paint brush.) I also added drops of water onto the focal part of the watercolor. After a few seconds, I used a paper towel to soak up the water.
 
As the watercolors dry, I moved on to the stamped images. Using variety of markers, I colored in the images and cut them out. I stamped the sentiment onto a die cut banner.
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Jessi
 
Create A Smile Stamps used:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment