Saturday, June 27, 2015

Pink & Main Sun-Kissed Vacation

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Who is dreaming of a tropical summer? I know I am! How much better could it be than to sit on the beach with a good book to read? However, I don't have a vacation like that planned in the near future, so why not create a card to inspired by one!

For this card, I used the following Pink & Main stamp sets: Tickled Pink, Birthday Boy, and Planning Vacation.

 
The first step is to create the scene with a variety of stamps stamped with embossing ink and embossing with white powder. Once the scene is complete, it is time to bring out the watercolors. It is some much fun to watercolor this way. I am by far a beginner when it comes to watercolor. So having the embossing images, makes it easier to "paint in the lines". To finish the card off, the sentiment is formed from words on different stamp sets.
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment