Tuesday, February 23, 2016

From Our Gnome to Yours

Hello, Pretty Cute Stamp fans! Hope you are having a fabulous week! I am excited to share my project with you today!

I am working with the super fun Gnomies stamp set!



 Last month I was lucky enough to win a set of ZIG markers. I am finally breaking them out and giving them a try! So, my first step to create this card was to stamp the images in a light ink color. The next step was to start coloring the images in with the different ZIG markers. Once the paint dried, I rounded the corners and added a few cloud diecuts. The girl gnome is cut out and attached to the scene. A simple sentiment is stamped onto the larger cloud.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Jessi


Supplies:
Pretty Cute Stamps - Gnomies stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment