Thursday, February 18, 2016

Joy Clair - He Has Risen

Hello, Joy Clair friends!  I am excited to be sharing one of my latest Joy Clair projects with you today! Joy Clair released 8 stamp sets this week and are all currently on sale. You can check out the new release HERE!
 
Today, I am working with the new set, He has Risen, from the Color by Faith series.

He has Risen Clear Stamps - Joy Clair - 1

Here is the bible journaling page using this inspiring stamp set:
 
 

I stamped the cross onto cardstock and colored with a variety of markers. The cross is cut out and set aside. I used gelatos and the baby wipe technique to create the background on the page. The face of Jesus stamp is stamped in a light ink onto the gelatos background. To add a little more to the page, I added a few cloud diecuts. The cross is added to the page.
 
What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational bible journaling projects,  using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Color by Faith Facebook Group.
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Supplies:
Joy Clair - He Has Risen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment