Saturday, February 20, 2016

Pink & Main - Bunny Costume Card

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Before you know it, it will be Easter. I love walking the stores and seeing all the home décor and of course, the Easter candy! So with all the inspiration gathered, I came home to create a card using a new Pink & Main stamp set!

 Today, I am working with the Bunny Costume stamp set and coordinating dies.

 
I am in the middle of purging my craft supplies. As I notice all the supplies I actually have, I set a goal for me to use up my papers. In this process, I found some Easter prints from last year. So I used them to create this card. A few different dies were used to create the scene. The Easter bunny is stamped and colored in with markers. The simple sentiment is stamped at the bottom of the card. I finished the card by rounding the corners.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jessi

Supplies:



 

1 comment: