Friday, September 18, 2015

MFT Card Design Superstar #3

(Looking for the Pretty Cute Stamps Day 2 Hop post?
 Continue to scroll down or click HERE)
 
This post will be my 3rd entry for the MFT Card Design Superstar contest.
Card Design Superstar
 
 
 
 
I took a look at the MFT Summer School Series and took some notes. I decided to incorporate the rule of thirds onto my card. The cupcakes dies and watercolor background fall in line with the rule of thirds. I decided to use pinks and purples to highlight this card. Once the cupcakes were added to the card, it seemed that the card needed something else. I decided to add texture to the card with the addition of sequins (sprinkles) on the cupcakes.
 
Thank you for stopping by! I hope to be able to crank out a couple more card designs for this contest! If you are interested in learning more, check out the post HERE.
 
Supplies:
Watercolors

No comments:

Post a Comment