Friday, September 18, 2015

MFT Card Design Superstar

(Looking for the Pretty Cute Stamps Day 2 Hop post?
 Continue to scroll down to the following post or click HERE)
 
When I heard about My Favorite Things Card Design Super Star contest, I was hesitant to participate. I figured what are the chances among the extremely talented cardmakers out there. I honestly, put the contest behind me. Then a few days ago, I watched Susan Opel's Periscope video she did about the 10 reasons to join the contest. So I figured why not!
Card Design Superstar
 
So my first creation is using the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Mummy stamp set and Die-namics Snow Drifts dies.
 
 
The mummy image is stamped in Distressed Ink - Antique Linen. Once the ink dried a little, I used a paintbrush dripped with some water and smeared the ink. I cut the image out and set aside. The scene is created using a variety of DCWV papers.
 
Thank you for stopping by! I hope to be able to crank out a couple more card designs for this contest! If you are interested in learning more, check out the post HERE.
 
 
Supplies:
My Favorite Things Mummy stamp set and Snow Drift Dies
Top Dog Dies - Haunted House Dies Set
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment