Saturday, September 26, 2015

Pink & Main Nut House

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends!
 
Today,  I am working with the new Pink & Main Nut House stamps and coordinating dies. This set is full of adorable images and fun sentiments.

 
 When I saw the nut house image, I knew I wanted to make it into a shaped card. To start the card, I used the die to create the card base. To help with the alignment, I stamped the image onto the front of the card. The next step is to start the task of paper-piecing the nut house. To accomplish this step, I stamped the house image on several different prints. Once the pieces are cut out, the next step is to piece it together. To add alittle something to the card, I added one of the cute squirrel images to the outside of the house.
 
 
Also, Pink & Main has a new Facebook group to share your Pink & Main Creations Gallery! We would love for you to join in the fun!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
Jessi

Supplies Used:
Pink & Main Nut House Stamps and Coordinating Dies

2 comments: